Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Open House





Thank you! Thank you! to everyone who came to our Children's Cup open house.  I had a great time and was so excited to share more about Swaziland with you.  Here's a great photo of the girls getting into Swazi culture.

I'm off to Swaziland tomorrow morning and can't wait to send updates via my blog.  Check here for photos of kids with the stickers you donated and ladies wearing the scarves.  I'm so thrilled to be taking so many scarves there and more stickers than I can ever imagine being able to hand out! :)  If the photos aren't up right away it's because the downloads are too slow in Swaziland.  I promise I'll put them up as soon as I can.

ALSO--Check the team blog for news at fromthefield.wordpress.com.  There should be new posts every day letting you know what kind of activities we're up to.  Please keep us in your prayers.  

No comments:

Swazi kids with Stickers

Swazi kids with Stickers

giving love and stickers

Examples for Scarf Drive

Examples for Scarf Drive
young mom with hair scarf

common dress: scarves and long skirts

cooks carrying food

News Piece on Chelsea's Mission Trip to Costa Rica


Click the photo for the story on First Coast News.